« Home

Sunday Menu

I'm going to be posting my daily menus, because it helps me to see everything listed out that way.

Breakfast
Captain Crunch with soymilk. Sugary and not so filling, but it was there.

Lunch
Fruit bowl (banana, strawberries, pineapple tidbits, clementine segments). So good. I love fruit.

Snack
Another clementine before work.

Dinner
Mini pizza (spaghetti sauce and some Vegan Gourmet mozzarella on a piece of naan bread). I was planning a more elaborate dinner, but I felt like crap after work so I just went for something small and easy.

Snack
A banana with a little chocolate syrup on top, and then a clementine.

Today was low on veggies but high on fruit; that's kind of my MO. I could live on fruit, but for the most part veggies are kind of a take it or leave it thing. Bad, I know. I'm making it a goal to try to eat more vegetables. But fruit is never a bad thing, so I give myself free reign to eat as much of it as I want. Especially since it kind of replaces junk food for me. It's sweet and delicious but healthy. That's my kind of food.

About me

  • Amanda
  • Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
  • I like bears and climbing things. I am a professional Cuteologist.
My profile

Previous posts

Links


Subscribe
Powered by Blogger
&
a modified Blogger Template