« Home | Sunday Menu »

Monday menu

Breakfast
Banana-pecan oatmeal made with soymilk (oatmeal, soymilk, spices, a few chopped pecans, a chopped banana, a tablespoon of maple syrup, and a tablespoon of ground flax seed). Extremely tasty and also extremely filling. I could hardly finish the bowl. I don't know if I'll even want lunch.

Snack
Clementine

And here's where my day went sour. I've had a headache for the last few days. A bad one. Today it was the worst, though. Everytime I stood up it felt like my brain was rattling around on a bed of needles. I was cold and tired and felt like crap. I spent most of the afternoon laid out on the couch watching Buffy, and went to bed for a few hours. I feel a little better now, but still not good. The plus side was that I wasn't hungry, so I didn't eat anything for the bulk of the day.

Dinner
Dinner was technically manicotti (made with tofu "ricotta") with garlic bread, but I didn't like the "ricotta" at all so I basically just ate two pasta tubes and a piece of bread. I don't know why I keep trying to like tofu ricotta. I never liked real ricotta, so I'm not sure why I thought a tofu-based substitute would be any different.

Snack
Fruit bowl (strawberries, grapes, clementine segments, pineapple tidbits). Simple. Delicious.

About me

  • Amanda
  • Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
  • I like bears and climbing things. I am a professional Cuteologist.
My profile

Previous posts

Links


Subscribe
Powered by Blogger
&
a modified Blogger Template