« Home | Monday menu » | Sunday Menu »

Tuesday Menu

Breakfast
Banana-Pecan Oatmeal made with soymilk, plus one tablespoon each maple syrup and ground flax seed. Yep, same breakfast as yesterday. It was just as filling and delicious today. This one's becoming a staple.

Lunch
Fruit salad (strawberries, clementine segments, red grapes, and pineapple tidbits), about 2 cups worth. I'm still not feeling great, so this was plenty for me after a hearty breakfast. Plus, fruit just sits better with me when I'm not feeling well.

Dinner
Tuesday means Burger Night at the Lancaster Dispending Co. (The DipCo, for future reference), and tonight I had a black bean burger topped with grilled onions and some delicious curly fries on the side. Not health food by a long shot, but the burger itself can't be TOO bad, and fries once a week won't kill me. Especially since I have, in the past, been known to consume fries 3, 4, even 5 times a week, sometimes as a meal. And fries, though delicious, are not a meal. So I have no problem with Burger Nights.

About me

  • Amanda
  • Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
  • I like bears and climbing things. I am a professional Cuteologist.
My profile

Previous posts

Links


Subscribe
Powered by Blogger
&
a modified Blogger Template