« Home | Good Things » | Tuesday Menu » | Monday menu » | Sunday Menu »

Wednesday Menu

No breakfast - I woke up kind of late and just wasn't very hungry.

Lunch
Tempeh Wrap (marinated tempeh, carrots, diced onion, red peppers, a handful of spinach, and garlic sauteed in 1/2 teaspoon of olive oil and wrapped in a flour tortilla), a few strawberries, and a clementine. Yum. And wow, am I stuffed. I need to find someplace to buy whole wheat tortillas, or maybe try my hand at making them. That could be fun.

Snack
Caramel Nut Brownie Luna Bar - better for me than a candy bar, but almost as delicious. 4 grams of fiber, 9 grams of protein, 35% of my daily calcium needs plus a whole bunch of other goodness in one tasty little package.

I also had a Fuji apple with some natural peanut butter on it when I got home. I've always just bought the Jif extra-crunchy kind, but since my goal is to eat better I thought I should try the natural kind. I picked up some Crazy Richard's chunky peanut butter at the store - no salt, no sugar, no hydrogenated anything, just peanuts. Stirring the oil in was a pain in the ass, but it was good. I'll probably make the switch.

Dinner
Aloo Mattar (Crumbled Potatoes and Peas) from Madhur Jaffrey's World Vegetarian with a piece of naan bread. Simple and delicious. The recipe calls for 3 Tablespoons of oil but I always use less than 1 and it still comes out perfectly.

Pictures to come for both lunch and dinner, sometime tomorrow probably.

About me

  • Amanda
  • Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
  • I like bears and climbing things. I am a professional Cuteologist.
My profile

Links


Subscribe
Powered by Blogger
&
a modified Blogger Template