« Home | Wednesday Menu 1/25 » | Dollars and Seriously, That Makes No Sense » | Tuesday Menu 1/24 » | Monday Menu 1/23 » | Sunday Menu 1/22 » | Saturday Menu 1/21 » | Friday Menu 1/20 » | Farmer's Market = Love » | Picture Dump » | Thursday Menu »

Thursday Menu 1/26

Breakfast
Cinnamon Life with soymilk. I woke up late, so there was no time for oatmeal.

Lunch
Almond butter and jelly sandwich on multigrain bread and a big bowl of fruit (fresh pineapple, cataloupe, red grapes, strawberries, and clementine segments).

Snack
Banana Oat Bundle.

Dinner
Leftover Molasses Baked Beans and brown basmati rice, with some corn thrown in because I freakin' love corn.

Snack
Cornbread with a tiny bit of Earth Balance and maple syrup.
Fuji apple.
Fresh pineapple.

Yeah, today was pretty much a carb fiesta, with the cereal and the bread and the rice and then more bread. It's really unusual for me to eat this many carby foods in a day anymore. I don't have any problem with carbs - actually I love them quite a lot - but I find that I eat less of them these days for whatever reason.