« Home | Sunday Menu 1/22 » | Saturday Menu 1/21 » | Friday Menu 1/20 » | Farmer's Market = Love » | Picture Dump » | Thursday Menu » | Wednesday Menu » | Good Things » | Tuesday Menu » | Monday menu »

Monday Menu 1/23

Breakfast
Oatmeal made with soymilk, flax, maple syrup, and a banana.

Lunch
Tempeh wrap (tempeh bacon, yellow peppers, carrots, and lettuce in a flour tortilla) and a big bowl of fruit (fresh pineapple, red grapes, clementine segments, and strawberries). Yum, especially the fruit and especially the pineapple. If I had three wishes one of them would be for a neverending supply of fresh pineapple.

Snack
16 cinnamon graham sticks.

Dinner
A little leftover Red Lentil Dhal and a piece of naan bread.

Snack
1 Banana Oat Bundle (from Vive le Vegan!). These are really yummy - not too sweet, with a nice banana flavor. I think next time I'll add some raisins or chopped nuts for crunch. I worked out the nutritional info for these, and with a yield of 14 (which is what I got; the recipe states 12-15) each bundle has 100 calories, 3.8 grams of fat, 1.6 grams of fiber, and 1.6 grams of protein.

I love love love the banana oat bundles from Vive le Vegan! I rarely make them because I tend to eat them all in one sitting. :(

Post a Comment