« Home | The Little Bread That Couldn't... Rise » | Friday Menu 2/17 » | BBQ Seitan and Things I Want To Make » | Damn Good Cornbread » | VwaV Seitan » | Thursday Menu 2/16 - Gobetti All'Arrabbiata » | Wednesday Menu 2/15 - Seitan and Cornbread » | Tuesday Menu 2/14 - Chocolates! » | Monday Menu 2/13 » | Sunday Menu 2/12 - Home Fries and Sushi »

Saturday Menu 2/18 - Shredded BBQ Seitan Sandwich

Breakfast
The last piece of cornbread, plus 3 dates with an almond stuffed into each one. I wanted to eat something quick before I went out to do some errands.

Snack
A clementine.
1/2 oz. of almonds.
Baby carrots.

Lunch
A bowl of Cinnamon Life with soymilk. I'm feeling lazy this afternoon.

Snack
3 Tbsp. chocolate chips.
Another clementine.
1/2 oz. of almonds.
A slice of fresh baked bread. Yum.

Dinner
Shredded BBQ seitan and onions on a homemade wheat roll, roasted green beas, and a little half cob of corn. This was all good. I love roasted green beans. I was going for a "pork BBQ" type sandwich, as I mentioned in a previous post... but since I don't recall ever eating an actual pork BBQ sandwich I have no idea what they're supposed to taste like. I just know that they're orange. This sandwich, though not really very orange, was damn tasty. So I consider the experiment a success.


Snack
A peanut butter Smacker. Good, but not as good as I was expecting. I wouldn't buy it again.
Another Tbsp. of chocolate chips.
2 fudge-mint cookies.


Man, chocolate chips are evil. Snacks in general are evil today. I got a little out of control there toward the end of the day. I blame my period. It started last night and my urge to snack, especially on The Evil Chocolate, has gone through the roof. Awesome! Note to self: eat light for a few days.