« Home | 10 Lbs of Awesome in a 5 Lb Bag » | Workout Wednesday 4/19 » | 4/18 - Indian-Style Spinach and Potatoes » | Couch to 5K Week 3 Playlist » | 4/15 - Peanut Butter Eggs » | 4/14 - Punk Rock Chickpea Gravy » | 4/13 - Cajun Beans and Rice » | 4/12 - Bruschetta and Roasted Potatoes » | The Sandwich Plus Container » | 4/11 - Spinach and Sun-Dried Tomato Tempeh Wrap »

Couch to 5K Week 4 Playlist

Here's this week's playlist:

Smooth - Santana feat. Rob Thomas (5:00 warm-up walk)
Stupid Girls - Pink (3:00 run)
Tango Shoes - Bif Naked (1:30 walk)
Never Gonna Come Back Down - BT feat. Mike Doughty (5:00 run)
God and Mars - Days Away (2:30 walk)
La Tortura - Shakira feat. Alejandro Sanz (3:00 run)
Fresh Off The Boat - Nelly Furtado (1:30 walk)
Gifts and Curses - Yellowcard (5:00 run)

I'm re-using Yellowcard because I don't have that many 5-minute songs that are suitable for running. And also because I really like that song. I left off the cool-down song this week because I haven't been listening to it anyway. The Boy and I usually just walk around the track one more time and chat.

I apologize for the lack of posts recently - between school and work I've hardly been home, and when I am I'm not cooking. I think I've had one proper dinner in the last week and a half. If I eat one more bowl of plain spaghetti and marinara sauce I will lose all my will to live. Fortunately there is now just two and half classes, one critique, and one test standing between me and four months of sweet, sweet freedom. So things should return to normal by mid-week, hopefully.

Ah, I will miss my 4 month breaks
:(
This year I have to take spring/summer courses and next year I do a month of teaching in May...oh well, I still have August this year at least. At least your meals are semi-healthy when your busy (ie pasta)!

Summer/Spring class - ouch! I think I'd go nuts. My meals aren't always healthy when I'm busy... it's just as likely that I'll snack all day or eat french fries for dinner. Awesome! I'm very much looking forward to having time to cook again. :)

Keep up the good work. The music seems perfect for what you want to stay motivated for!

returning to normal? huh?

Post a Comment