« Home | LightLife Reviews, Part I: Smart Tortilla Wrap » | Xmas Goodies » | Pineapple Coffee Cake + Sloppy Lentils » | Low-Fat Brownies » | Banana-Coconut-Date Oatmeal » | A Cupcake Question » | Red Bean and Sweet Potato Curry + News » | Radio Silence » | Key Lime Pie Cupcakes » | Chocolate Chip Blondies »

bento madness

Once again proving that Jess and I are two halves of the same person, I have become obsessed with bento boxes. I need one. Possibly more than one. But there are so many to choose from and I'm so very indecisive. What I'd really like is to see them in person. I don't know if there's an asian store around here that would carry them. Hmm. I must go hunting.

This is going to turn into a whole big thing, with the boxes and the adorable accessories... I can just tell. I don't know if that's a good thing or not.

Labels: