« Home | Wednesday Menu 2/1 » | Favorite Food Meme » | Tuesday Menu 1/31 » | Monday Menu 1/30 » | Greek-Style Green Beans » | Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies » | Another Vegan's Lunch Box » | Progress » | Sunday Menu 1/29 » | Saturday Menu 1/28 »

Thursday Menu 2/2

Breakfast
A slice of multigrain bread toasted and topped with natural peanut butter and a sliced banana.

Lunch
Corn Chowder, fresh pineapple, red grapes, baby carrots, and a fudge mint cookie.


Snack
1 oz. almonds.
A chocolate macadamia nut cookie.

Dinner
A banana-date smoothie with flax and a piece of naan.

Snack
Another chocolate macadamia nut cookie.

Not much of a dinner tonight, and I ate it at 10:15. I just wasn't very hungry, plus I'm having major mouth pain because I have a wisdom tooth coming in. Now I know why babies are cranky all the time. That shit hurts! Not enough to keep me out of the cookies, apparently. Three cookies today. Three! That is two cookies too many. I don't feel that bad about it, though, because my dinner was small.