« Home | Picture Problems » | Tester Sauces, Rice & Beans, VwaV Casserole » | Soup and Cake » | Playing Catch-Up » | Corn Muffins and Stormy Black Bean Soup » | First Bento Lunch Ever! » | Lightlife Reviews, Part II: Smart Strips Chik'n St... » | Clover Bento » | bento madness » | LightLife Reviews, Part I: Smart Tortilla Wrap »

Template Stuff

I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm working on a new design for the blog, and I should have it up within the next few days, but until then I switched back to a tweaked blogger template. The old design was a big mess with all the images broken and it was really annoying to look at.

As soon as I get the new design up, I have a bunch of pictures to post. I've been cooking more lately.

Hi VeganCore...
Good to know you are tweaking away... I'm psyched to see what you've been up to - I always love your creations!
:) amey

Post more recipes! =) I made your snickerdoodle recipe, and it was absolutely amazing. I know you posted it a long time ago, but I googled it.

I will post more recipes! I really want to get back to posting regularly. I'm glad the snickerdoodles worked out. I love them.

Yes! Can't wait to see the new design! <3

hey vegancore i have been reading your blog for ages but I have never commented on it.. But this time, I really wanted to.. Ur blog looks really nice now all tweaked. And too bad about the pics.. Love ur recipes.. I usually try them out on my husband.. I am tryin to become vegan though rite now i am veggie.. U rock!!

Post a Comment